Strait View Credit Union in Port Angeles, WA is seeking a full-time Teller / Member Service Representative. Do you like helping people? Do you have experience in cash handling? If so, please continue reading!
This position starts at a highly competitive rate starting at $20 -$21 per hour, depending on experience. We provide exceptional benefits and perks, including 2 weeks paid time off (PTO), participation in our health plan, a 401(k) with company match after 3 months, paid holidays, and paid volunteer time. Opportunities for professional development and growth. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT STRAIT VIEW CREDIT UNION
We are a financially strong and growing not-for-profit full-service financial institution that has been in business since 1939, serving the Olympic Peninsula area. Our mission is to “offer financial products and services uniquely designed to enhance YOUR way of life.” We do this through our loans and accounts intentionally designed for life on the peninsula.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TELLER
As a Teller, you will be a critical part of our Member Service team. You will be reporting to our co-Supervisors and working alongside other member-facing employees.
Your responsibilities include:
- Welcoming members and providing helpful information concerning Credit Union products and services
- Receiving and accurately processing member financial transactions and requests
- Cross-selling Credit Union products and services as appropriate
- Balancing your cash drawer and member transactions daily.
- Answering phones and helping solve member service issues.
This is an on-site position. You will get great satisfaction from helping us achieve our goal of helping our members “live the good life”.
- At least six months’ experience conducting financial transactions for members/customers (banking or Credit Union experience preferred)
- Cash handling experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to de-escalate upset members
- High degree of integrity
- Attention to detail
TELLER WORK SCHEDULE
This position usually works Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. NO weekends or evenings.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MEMBER SERVICE TEAM?
If you feel you’ll be perfect as one of our amazing Tellers, stop by and pick up an application.
Strait View Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect individual differences, value diversity, and practice inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, protected activity, parental status, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
For more information, please call 360-452-3883 ext. 6225.