If you are experiencing difficulty making your monthly mortgage payments, we may be able to help you. There are a number of resources we can recommend for your specific circumstances. Please call us at (360) 426-3883 x 6216 to discuss your situation.
Forbearance – Make a reduced or no mortgage payments for a specific period of time.
Modification – Receive modified mortgage terms to make it more affordable or manageable.
Refinance – Receive a new loan with lower interest rate or other
We want you to keep your home. Again, please call Strait View Credit Union at
(360) 425-3883 x 6216 if you have any concerns about your mortgage payments.
Housing counselors and legal assistance may be available at little or no cost to you. If you would like assistance in determining your rights and opportunities to keep your house, you may contact the following:
- The statewide foreclosure hotline recommended by the Housing Finance Commission: Toll Free: (877)894.HOME (877.894.4663)
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development:
Toll Free: 800.589.4287
- Local counseling agencies in Washington:
- The statewide civil legal aid hotline for assistance and referrals to other housing counselors and attorneys:
Toll Free: 800.606.4819